where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: My contribution to Wiki [>]
:: Friday night [>]
:: I thought this was a joke [>]
:: I ain't been nowhere [>]
:: as far as 'The Amazing Race' goes [>]
:: Manic, manic Monday [>]
:: can you dig it? [>]
:: I love this, and I didn't write it. [>]
:: the Office, American-style [>]
:: what the?? [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, March 18, 2005
crappy fortunes on my writer's desk

"You will discover the truth in time."

"He who takes notes listens well."

"A small act of charity will go along(sic) way."

"You will inherit a large sum of money."

They are stuck behind the vinyl sheet on my Levenger writer's desk here at work. I should really just give them to Leah already, since I think she still collects them.

I also have a not-so-crappy fortune in my wallet next to my license:

"You're the greatest in the world."

That one keeps me humble. Ha!

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.