where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I thought this was a joke [>]
:: I ain't been nowhere [>]
:: as far as 'The Amazing Race' goes [>]
:: Manic, manic Monday [>]
:: can you dig it? [>]
:: I love this, and I didn't write it. [>]
:: the Office, American-style [>]
:: what the?? [>]
:: psychadelic potatoes [>]
:: Happy Women's History Month [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, March 17, 2005
Friday night

Three things possible for Friday night:

1) "Ballad of Jack and Rose" at the Arbor, 6:45pm
2) The Greencards at Threadgills (free), 8pm
3) Austin Symphony does Beethoven's 9th at Bass Concert Hall, 8pm

Of course, with the lack of energy I've had the past week, I might not go to any of these. I really want to catch the Greencards though. They have moved to Nashville and I probably won't get another chance to see them until the summer otherwise.

I just have to figure out where to park and how to get there.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.