where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: can you dig it? [>]
:: I love this, and I didn't write it. [>]
:: the Office, American-style [>]
:: what the?? [>]
:: psychadelic potatoes [>]
:: Happy Women's History Month [>]
:: thoughts on audioblogging and Costa Rica [>]
:: if only IMDB gave out awards [>]
:: This article should be called "Why E-harmony sucks!" [>]
:: but it took them six hours. . . [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, March 14, 2005
Manic, manic Monday

Today has been awful here at the office. The office assistant is off thru Weds, and of course the phones rang at least five times an hour. We had lots of stuff to get out, plus I had scheduling to deal with. Not fun.

I really wanted to check out the Blogger party tonight, but I have. no. energy. at all. I'm going to do laundry, read, and try to build up energy for tomorrow.

As far as tomorrow goes, I wanted to check out the Interactive Fair at SxSW in the afternoon, since I have a free day-pass to it. But I don't think it is feasible. Unfortunately I'm needed here in the office. Damn it.

Whine, whine, whine. At least I have a job and I make a livable wage. I shouldn't complain too much.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.