where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Don't blame Dave [>]
:: I can't give you anything but love, baby [>]
:: my current TV schedule [>]
:: You say, baby, ah, it ain't nothing . . . [>]
:: Mmbop [>]
:: bad movie lines and Aerosmith [>]
:: what's new, pussycat? [>]
:: I heart Napoleon Dynamite. [>]
:: story with no name [>]
:: what the hell? [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
what have I done?

I have signed myself up to be on my class' reunion committee. Why? You may ask. Well, I am not exactly sure myself. I haven't donated any money to the school since I graduated. Now that I am off the board of MDC, I guess I thought I could donate my time to another "cause". Although - this pretty much decides the fact that I have to go to homecoming this year. I assumed there would be a large bunch on this committee, but there are only six of us! Ah well, I'll do the best I can with my limited resources. I mainly am interested in finding "lost" alums, esp. since there at least two people on the "lost" list that I was quite close to in school (my sophomore year roommate, especially!).

Plus, I figure this way I can guilt Kristina into coming up so I can see the baby! We'll see.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.