where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: You say, baby, ah, it ain't nothing . . . [>]
:: Mmbop [>]
:: bad movie lines and Aerosmith [>]
:: what's new, pussycat? [>]
:: I heart Napoleon Dynamite. [>]
:: story with no name [>]
:: what the hell? [>]
:: [>]
:: Happy New Year! [>]
:: [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, January 17, 2005
my current TV schedule

I watch a fair amount of TV, and here are my current faves:

Monday - I really like this show Medium. I don't care too much for Patricia Arquette, but the guy who plays her hubby was in What the Deaf Man Heard and I like that he can be versatile like that - a Brit who can do a semi-decent deep Southern accent as well as a Southwest accent. I started watching the show because over Christmas I read "The Clairvoyant Countess", which was a very cute book about an Eastern European woman who moves to a fictional American metropolis and can see glimpses of the future. Medium isn't as good as that book, but I like it just the same.

Plus, it gives me something to watch on Monday nights.

Tuesday - When will Gilmore Girls come back? I'm in withdrawal here.

The Amazing Race - love Kris and Jon, hate hate HATE Jonathan and Victoria. Can't believe they haven't been eliminated yet. How did these people make it thru a background check?

I still like my Queer Eye every now and then, but I'm not as into it as I used to be.

Wednesday - I could go without Lost, but I still watch it. Last week's ep was really messed up, so I don't know.

And where is my Alias goodness? I'm a die-hard fan from the beginning, and I just can't get into the show like I used to. I'll still watch, but it isn't a must-see for me right now. I record it for Leah and watch instead. . .

Project Runway. I'm really into this show. I love seeing what they come up with each episode for all the challenges. I have my favorite designers, but will Morgan the model just get eliminated already? She's annoying me with her (seemingly) drug-induced twittering.

Thursday - I love me my Without a Trace. Period. It's still good, acting-wise and writing-wise.

Friday - I'm over Joan of Arcadia.

Sunday - I love Arrested Development, when I remember to watch it. The Simpsons is disappointingly stinky this season. Desperate Housewives - love it.

I watch Extreme Home Makeover or whatever it's called when I'm in the right mood.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.