where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: my current TV schedule [>]
:: You say, baby, ah, it ain't nothing . . . [>]
:: Mmbop [>]
:: bad movie lines and Aerosmith [>]
:: what's new, pussycat? [>]
:: I heart Napoleon Dynamite. [>]
:: story with no name [>]
:: what the hell? [>]
:: [>]
:: Happy New Year! [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
I can't give you anything but love, baby

My life is now complete. Bringing Up Baby, the best comedy of all time, is coming out on DVD March 1. A couple years ago I e-mailed RKO asking them to release it. They wrote back a month later saying that Warner Bros owned the rights. So I e-mailed Warner Brothers, begging them to release it on DVD. I don't think I ever heard back from them.

Leah just called me to tell me, and I had share with you. It kills me every time I see it, and I have it memorized. Now I can watch certain scenes over and over again! As well as the really cool extras. SWEET!

Amazon.com: DVD: Bringing Up Baby (Two-Disc Special Edition) (1938)

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.