where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: [>]
:: Happy New Year! [>]
:: [>]
:: Mixed media and me [>]
:: Would North be true? [>]
:: I can't believe it's that time again. [>]
:: I'm a conspiracy nut? [>]
:: Taos Pueblo (two) [>]
:: Taos Pueblo (one) [>]
:: "viva la raza" [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
what the hell?

I wasn't going to blog again tonight, but I had to note this. Reading my statcounter results, I discover that my site comes up as 8th on yahoo when you look up "where to elope in texas". I'm not kidding, folks. See for yourself.

If someone comes here looking for that, they will be mighty disappointed. But it is good for a laugh!

P. S. Melissa gave me Ace of Base's "The Sign" tonight and I'm loving it. I almost bought it at Half-Price books, but she told me not to since she already had a copy. She also gave me an import of Take That's "I Want You Back". Early Robbie Williams. whoo hoo!

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.