where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: bad movie lines and Aerosmith [>]
:: what's new, pussycat? [>]
:: I heart Napoleon Dynamite. [>]
:: story with no name [>]
:: what the hell? [>]
:: [>]
:: Happy New Year! [>]
:: [>]
:: Mixed media and me [>]
:: Would North be true? [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Mmbop

this is an audio post - click to play


sidenote: Hanson released "Mmbop" when I was a freshman in college (1997). The college guy also commented on going to an N'Sync concert at the age of 12 - their first album was released when I was a sophomore in college. I was not a fan of either of these groups. Kristina did buy the N'Sync album our senior year of college with "Bye bye bye" on it, and we played it for laughs. I did buy a Backstreet Boys CD my senior year of college, but that was because we saw their video a gazillion times in Rome. It brought back fun memories!

Now if the younger guy had mentioned New Kids on the Block - that would be closer to my time. But I was still not a big fan. Does anyone remember "They Guys Next Door"? They were a total ripoff, but had their own Sat. AM TV show. I thought they were cute.

But really - Debbie Gibson would be more apt. "Out of the Blue" was my first real tape. I LOVED it. That was back when I had all my birthday parties at the roller rink. Oh yeah - good times.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.