where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: what's new, pussycat? [>]
:: I heart Napoleon Dynamite. [>]
:: story with no name [>]
:: what the hell? [>]
:: [>]
:: Happy New Year! [>]
:: [>]
:: Mixed media and me [>]
:: Would North be true? [>]
:: I can't believe it's that time again. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, January 14, 2005
bad movie lines and Aerosmith

I was walking to the nearby bakery to pick up lunch today. My short route is in front of a couple of very pretty houses, and somehow I remembered the most memorable quote from Unbreakable: "I like your house. Can I come in?" That line in the film is supposed to menacing and evil, but it just made my friend Renae and I crack up at the time. Loudly. And we were watching it in the theatre! Afterwards, we were walking back to her car, repeating the line darkly to each other.

Now the radio station I listen to sometimes is playing Aerosmith's "Love in an Elevator". One summer I was working as a jr. counselor at a camp and my pal Carol and I played the song pretty much every day.

Man, it's like old home day or something!

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.