where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I heart Napoleon Dynamite. [>]
:: story with no name [>]
:: what the hell? [>]
:: [>]
:: Happy New Year! [>]
:: [>]
:: Mixed media and me [>]
:: Would North be true? [>]
:: I can't believe it's that time again. [>]
:: I'm a conspiracy nut? [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
what's new, pussycat?

Thanks to Elenamary, I've totally gotten into OKCupid. It's pretty fun, if you like taking silly personality tests and answering questions like, "What does the word 'wherefore' in 'wherefore art thou, Romeo' mean"? I do like it better than orkut and friendster. So far. I've gotten Leah into it, at least.

I wish I could post more often, but I've been keeping busy. I've had more scheduling to do at work, and I've also been doing some volunteer grant review work. I can't say whose grant applications I read here, but one was excellent, and one was pretty damn awful. I spent Sunday afternoon and evening poring over the two applications, and then scoring them. I would have put it off some more, but the scores were due yesterday. This evening, I have a conference call wherein I get together with other people who graded the same applications and we talk about them. Fun fun fun! I remember it being more interesting last time, when I had more applications to read.

Soon I will go back to my story. I don't know where I am going with it. Maybe I'll have more time later this week to work on it.


| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.