where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: [>]
:: Mixed media and me [>]
:: Would North be true? [>]
:: I can't believe it's that time again. [>]
:: I'm a conspiracy nut? [>]
:: Taos Pueblo (two) [>]
:: Taos Pueblo (one) [>]
:: "viva la raza" [>]
:: my googling adventures, vol. 3? [>]
:: my new crush [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Happy New Year!

Okay, I'm a little late. I kept pretty busy this past weekend. What I did:

New Year's Eve - went shopping. Clothes shopping. Leah gave me a JJill gift card for Christmas, so I wanted to use it, but I couldn't find anything at their store. She bought some really cute corduroys. We went to Sephora and Ann Taylor, and I actually found some shirts at Ann Taylor that were decently priced (read: on sale). Went to a small get-together that night, where we rang in 2005 playing Apples to apples. I was winning for a while, but I got some sucky cards near the end. I'm going to blame my loss on that.

New Year's Day - bought calendars on sale (it's a tradition), as well as Hoopla. Melissa came over so my mom could teach her to knit. We started playing Hoopla, and Leah and I love it. We are now Hoopla addicts. Melissa went with Leah, Dad and I to Half-Price Books where we thought a sale was on. It wasn't, but we bought stuff anyway. I bought a book that I realized later I've already read, as well as CDs by Heather Nova, Suzanne Vega and Seal. Melissa left after the Rose Bowl started. The family went out to dinner to eat our black-eyed peas. We caught the last great moment of the Rose Bowl, then went back to our apartment. Leah's friend Sarah and her guy-friend came over to play Scene-It. I (and later my teams) won all the games. Sarah's pal admitted that he was in film school and was amazed that I was doing so well. I watch too many movies to lose at the game, I guess. We got them to play Hoopla with us, then we watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Sunday - I had to relax and do laundry.

This week is kinda crazy. We switched offices at work, so I am no longer at the front desk. I have my own office!! One would think this would give me better time to blog, but no such luck yet. I promise a more filling blog entry next time.

special note: tonight - THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!!!! I can barely remember last season (most of this is on purpose), and I am hearing good things about this season. Whoo hoo! I'm so excited.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.