where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Santa Rita Sideways [>]
:: yeah, Friday night, whatever. [>]
:: computer recycling [>]
:: besides a Hippopotamus. . . [>]
:: Veteran's Day (originally posted at nycuon) [>]
:: unfaithful thoughts [>]
:: one of my favorite things [>]
:: random pop culture trivia, ch. 1 [>]
:: Ramblings on A.Word.A.Day [>]
:: this post is not about the election. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
with resignation

I have told my church that I am resigning from the board of MdC. I have no desire to be President anymore. The politics and communication problems are really getting me down. Plus, I am going to leave my church. I haven't figured out which church to join yet (leaning very much towards Central Pres), but don't feel comfortable representing a church I rarely attend on the board. Maybe if I change membership to Central I can represent them on the board. I don't know . . . I think I need a long break before my next board experience.

Thursday night is the last time I lead a meeting (and I'm sure there will be some conflict), and then that's all, folks!

Well, except for a gala I have to attend in early December. Do these people not realize I have no money?! I have no clue what I'll wear to this thing, but I said I'd go.


| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.