where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: one of my favorite things [>]
:: random pop culture trivia, ch. 1 [>]
:: Ramblings on A.Word.A.Day [>]
:: this post is not about the election. [>]
:: here's a way out! [>]
:: my reaction [>]
:: a moment of silence [>]
:: afternoon at the Book Festival [>]
:: 20 years of Thanksgiving services [>]
:: velvet goldmine. . . eh. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
unfaithful thoughts

I've been thinking about leaving blogger. It has been so slow lately, plus I feel ready to move on. The only question is, where? I don't know enough about html/css/fill-in-the-blank to fully set up my own page. I can't afford to pay someone to do it for me. I know too much about it to set up with typepad. The blogs I've seen there all have the same basic look about them. Anyway, I'm just considering it.

I should be getting a raise sometime soon, which is good. The last payment I made with my Americorps award to my college loan has yet to go through. Now I owe for two months, because I keep hoping that payment will come through any day now. I know the goverment is slow, but I've never had it be this bad for me before. I've decided that if the payment hasn't gone through by the middle of next week then I will go ahead and pay out of my pocket.

I don't know how, but I've got to.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.