where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: velvet goldmine. . . eh. [>]
:: a short note on music [>]
:: I love Lost [>]
:: Confessions of Max Tivoli [>]
:: some people have social lives [>]
:: lunch at Hyde Park Bar and Grill [>]
:: WorkSafe weblogs [>]
:: S*x Without a Trace? [>]
:: Which File Extension Are You? [>]
:: I voted. Yup. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, November 01, 2004
20 years of Thanksgiving services

Austin Area Interreligious Ministries is having its twentieth Annual Citywide Interreligious Thanksgiving Service on November 21 at Riverbend Church. I've only been to a few so far, two in synagogues and one in a Hindu Temple. This will be my first time to visit Riverbend so I am looking forward to checking their facilities out.

I love this service. It brings together so many different religious traditions, and the celebration afterwards is always fun. I will be interested to see how they celebrate twenty years and how many people will show up for it!

Austin Area Interreligious Ministries - Announcements

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.