where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Driving and blogging. I'm bad. [>]
:: the laws have changed [>]
:: you know what sucks? [>]
:: I got my green chile fix [>]
:: the toll of capturing souls? [>]
:: I could try out. . . [>]
:: "please don't kick my ass" [>]
:: you stay classy [>]
:: and here I was giving mine away for free (almost) [>]
:: a fine waste of a lunch break [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, August 09, 2004
Artists I can't wait to see at the ACL Festival

1) Sheryl Crow - I haven't seen her since the Buffalo Bowl in 1999. (update: that would be the Bronco Bowl in Dallas. Obviously I only went there once!)
2) Patty Griffin - I've never been able to see her in concert, and I LOVE her stuff.
3) Neko Case - I love her work with the New P*rnographers, so am excited to be seeing her
4) Los Lonely Boys - although I've heard they aren't that great live.
5) Elvis Costello - I'm not a big fan, but it will be neat to see him.
6) Franz Ferdinand/Modest Mouse - I think they will be an awesome show, even though I've only heard one song from each of them.
7) Blind Boys of Alabama/Ben Harper - I am sure these groups will be great in concert.
8) Abra Moore
9) Mindy Smith - I already know she'll be a good show.
10) Calexico - I love their cover of "Alone again or. . ."
11) Bob Schneider/Bruce Robison/David Garza - I like what I've heard from these guys, but have never made it to their shows.
12) Terri Hendrix

I think this fest will be the place to be in September!
Artists & Schedules

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.