where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: In Her Shoes [>]
:: I wanna go home with the armadillo [>]
:: urgh and urgh [>]
:: Luckett Hall [>]
:: brain color [>]
:: my portrait [>]
:: Rosie, take 30 [>]
:: jazz and radiohead!! [>]
:: Songs from Summers Past . . . [>]
:: new mexico or bust [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
The Bourne Supremacy

I can't wait to see this movie. It's funny; when The Bourne Identity came out, I just happened to see it because About a Boy was sold out. And I loved it (so much that I bought it on DVD). I don't really like Matt Damon as a rule, but he is great in the movie. Plus, you can't go wrong with Franka Potente! So I am really looking forward to The Bourne Supremacy. I await it almost as eagerly as Farenheit 9/11.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.