where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I wanna go home with the armadillo [>]
:: urgh and urgh [>]
:: Luckett Hall [>]
:: brain color [>]
:: my portrait [>]
:: Rosie, take 30 [>]
:: jazz and radiohead!! [>]
:: Songs from Summers Past . . . [>]
:: new mexico or bust [>]
:: Why I can't dogsit for the scotties anymore [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, June 14, 2004
In Her Shoes

One of my favorite chick-lit books has been made into a movie. why did I just hear about it this weekend? I am eager to see it, even though I ADORE the book. I didn't really see any of these actresses in my head when I was reading the book, but I guess I can accept Cameron Diaz, Toni Collette (love her!) and Shirley McLaine. We'll have to wait and see, I guess!

In Her Shoes Listing at Box Office Prophets

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.