where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: It is crazy how many people are visiting my other ... [>]
:: I copied this from Rebekah's site. How well-read a... [>]
:: I have added commenting ability to this blog. I d... [>]
:: Last night, Melissa and I were part of a first gro... [>]
:: Which Family Guy character are you? [>]
:: Reflections on my turning twenty-sixI'm four years... [>]
:: Alice's lyric survey I know lots of lyrics to dif... [>]
:: Last goodbyeI can't believe it's been almost 10 ye... [>]
:: 26I turn 26 on April 26th. I'm slightly freaked o... [>]
:: Last night I was watching "Without a Trace" and Ja... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, May 04, 2004

It means I watch Gilmore Girls too damn much

Last night three of the castmembers from Gilmore Girls were in my dream. I dreamt I was back in school (which has been happening uber-frequently in my dreams lately) and I met up with Rory and Lorelai during a class. Not the actresses, but the characters. And they were so cool. I think we were in a music class together, and then they wanted to hang out with me.

Paris was in my dream too, but I discovered that her real name is Elizabeth S----- last name. So she shared my name, except had a different last name. This really wierded me out. There was more that I'm not remembering as clearly.

This just shows me that Gilmore Girls is way too important to my life right now.

But it's such a great show! It and Alias are the only shows I can't miss each week! (Although Touching Evil is moving up there.)

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.