where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I copied this from Rebekah's site. How well-read a... [>]
:: I have added commenting ability to this blog. I d... [>]
:: Last night, Melissa and I were part of a first gro... [>]
:: Which Family Guy character are you? [>]
:: Reflections on my turning twenty-sixI'm four years... [>]
:: Alice's lyric survey I know lots of lyrics to dif... [>]
:: Last goodbyeI can't believe it's been almost 10 ye... [>]
:: 26I turn 26 on April 26th. I'm slightly freaked o... [>]
:: Last night I was watching "Without a Trace" and Ja... [>]
:: My favorite pic of Rosie C'mon, she's cute! [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, May 03, 2004

It is crazy how many people are visiting my other blog by looking up "Mindy Smith lyrics" or "Mindy Smith Come to Jesus" lyrics. Over the weekend, someone from Costa Rica even visited! That's just bizarre. I didn't realize the song would become so popular - it's elevated the stats of my page to a much higher number.

I had a lovely weekend. I finished two books, both by Philippa Gregory. I watched Master and Commander, which wasn't bad. I was disappointed in its predictability. I also hate that I had to have the subtitles on during the film to understand what was being said. I'd recommend it if you like boat movies (I don't) or war movies (I don't). I don't think it deserved the hype it got, that's for sure - but it doesn't suck. I got my birthday present from my parents - a new stereo system. It is awesome, and quite loud.

I hope to go out this weekend. I don't know if it'll work out, but I'd like to. Leah's graduation is next weekend, so I won't be able to do anything then.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.