where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Alice's lyric survey I know lots of lyrics to dif... [>]
:: Last goodbyeI can't believe it's been almost 10 ye... [>]
:: 26I turn 26 on April 26th. I'm slightly freaked o... [>]
:: Last night I was watching "Without a Trace" and Ja... [>]
:: My favorite pic of Rosie C'mon, she's cute! [>]
:: Rosie posie [>]
:: It's Rosie's birthday today! She's a tax day puppy... [>]
:: My results from the Belief-O-Matic: 1. Mainline ... [>]
:: Cheese Test: What type of cheese are you? [>]
:: [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, April 26, 2004

Reflections on my turning twenty-six

I'm four years closer to 30. I thought it would feel different, but it doesn't. Although, I have gone out more for this birthday than any other one. I went to Trudy's Friday night with Melissa and Joseph and had a Mexican Martini. Then we went to see 13 Going on 30, which was a very funny film for the first 4/5. The last 1/5 was so corny, it comes close to making me dislike the film intensely.

Saturday night, my parents took me out for Italian, along with our friend Mark. I had lobster ravioli, which was marvelous.

And tonight, we go out for Middle-Eastern food with Brian (and Mark) and Janette. I'm looking forward to it, as the closest I've had to Middle-Eastern food is the Ethiopian food I had in Minnesota.

Yesterday, I ran into Ginny at InStep's annual tent sale. She told me that Will is 16, Grant, whom I babysat for when he was a baby, is 12, and Helen is 9. Ack!

sidenote - I bought a really cute pair of Birki's at the sale.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.