where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: My favorite pic of Rosie C'mon, she's cute! [>]
:: Rosie posie [>]
:: It's Rosie's birthday today! She's a tax day puppy... [>]
:: My results from the Belief-O-Matic: 1. Mainline ... [>]
:: Cheese Test: What type of cheese are you? [>]
:: [>]
:: I thought of this song last night. It's funny, it... [>]
:: The first Monday after "spring forward" is HORRIBL... [>]
:: Never mind that there were only about two major fe... [>]
:: I thought I was so cool . . . You are a MASTER of ... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, April 16, 2004

Last night I was watching "Without a Trace" and Jack's dad was complaining about the doctor's inexperience. I think the dialogue went like:

Jack: "She went to medical school."
Dad: "In Grenada!"

or something to that effect. I had to laugh, because that's where Renae went to med school. Hey, you gotta go where they take you. Anyway, she fell in love there, got married there, and now is working in England. I think. I haven't heard from her in a while. I hope she's okay.

If you missed the episode, try and catch it in reruns. It was an awesome episode, dealing with euthanasia, cancer, and Alzheimers.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.