where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: 26I turn 26 on April 26th. I'm slightly freaked o... [>]
:: Last night I was watching "Without a Trace" and Ja... [>]
:: My favorite pic of Rosie C'mon, she's cute! [>]
:: Rosie posie [>]
:: It's Rosie's birthday today! She's a tax day puppy... [>]
:: My results from the Belief-O-Matic: 1. Mainline ... [>]
:: Cheese Test: What type of cheese are you? [>]
:: [>]
:: I thought of this song last night. It's funny, it... [>]
:: The first Monday after "spring forward" is HORRIBL... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Last goodbye

I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since I first heard "Last Goodbye" by Jeff Buckley. I first heard it on MTV as a buzz cut. I remember seeing the ads for the video while I watched re-runs of My So-Called Life. I'm pretty sure I recorded the video on a tape at my parent's house. I think I found it about a year ago and almost started crying while watching it. His was such an amazing talent. When he was missing, I called KGSR and asked the DJ about him (this is before the internet was such an immediate source of info). Then they found his body drowned in the Mississippi.

*sigh*

You and I: jeffbuckley.com

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.