where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Last night I was watching "Without a Trace" and Ja... [>]
:: My favorite pic of Rosie C'mon, she's cute! [>]
:: Rosie posie [>]
:: It's Rosie's birthday today! She's a tax day puppy... [>]
:: My results from the Belief-O-Matic: 1. Mainline ... [>]
:: Cheese Test: What type of cheese are you? [>]
:: [>]
:: I thought of this song last night. It's funny, it... [>]
:: The first Monday after "spring forward" is HORRIBL... [>]
:: Never mind that there were only about two major fe... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, April 19, 2004

26

I turn 26 on April 26th. I'm slightly freaked out about it. I haven't really felt anything about my other birthdays. Last year, turning 25 was no big deal. But 26 scares me. I think it's because it is closer to 30 (no, I don't think 30 is old). This upcoming anniversary of my birth is making me ponder the choices I have made in my life, and has me considering what I need to do with it.

Only slightly related - I talked to Kristina the other night and she told me I need to get married because my insurance rates will go down. I told her that it would help my taxes, too! I know she wants me to move to Albuquerque. Apparently the list that places Austin as the best place to meet singles has Albuquerque down at the bottom. She finds great humor in that.

I'm just kind of ambivalent.

The other weekend I went out (until 4am!) with some friends and we ended up at a gay bar. I have never felt more invisible in my life. I was surprised there was a women's bathroom at all. It ended up being more of a unisex bathroom, which was a new experience. Overall, the night was great fun, but I'd prefer not to spend so much time at that place next time.

Also - I think I saw someone from one of the churches I've visited outside the club. I wasn't too surprised. I don't think he recognized me.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.