where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: from Pinkdome [>]
:: ARGH [>]
:: my childhood best friend. . . [>]
:: um, thanks again, Charlie. [>]
:: The Marriage of Figaro [>]
:: Open House [>]
:: Bill Nye the Science Guy, and homophobic adolescents. [>]
:: thanks, Charlie. [>]
:: only in my dreams - thank GOD! [>]
:: yeah, I got hail damage. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Wind, Water and Stone: A Spring Concert of Mostly New Music

The Barbwire Project is having a concert next Saturday evening featuring Michelle Schumann. Exciting stuff! I think I'll be in Kerrville that day, unfortunately. I always enjoy Michelle's performances, especially her concerts for John Cage's birthday.

For more information look here: Barbwire Music Project

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.