where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: my childhood best friend. . . [>]
:: um, thanks again, Charlie. [>]
:: The Marriage of Figaro [>]
:: Open House [>]
:: Bill Nye the Science Guy, and homophobic adolescents. [>]
:: thanks, Charlie. [>]
:: only in my dreams - thank GOD! [>]
:: yeah, I got hail damage. [>]
:: [>]
:: from Melissa [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
ARGH

I just spent about 30 minutes on the phone with FedEx. I am so frustrated with them and am slowly calming down as I type. I won't explain the whole debacle, but it was damn worth it being on the phone so long to get credited for something that wasn't our fault. Even if it was only $7.07. Even then.

I don't get angry too often, but when I do, watch out! Seriously though, I have improved in my dealing with frustrating people. I can talk very calmly even though I want to shout. I can take deep breaths and retain a reasonable tone. I used to just get choked up with anger and teary-eyed. I am very pleased with my improvement. Of course, I would prefer not to get agitated at all. But it happens.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.