where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: um, thanks again, Charlie. [>]
:: The Marriage of Figaro [>]
:: Open House [>]
:: Bill Nye the Science Guy, and homophobic adolescents. [>]
:: thanks, Charlie. [>]
:: only in my dreams - thank GOD! [>]
:: yeah, I got hail damage. [>]
:: [>]
:: from Melissa [>]
:: who will be the Wendy Pepper? [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
my childhood best friend. . .

I just found out Genevieve, my best friend from childhood (and really one of those people I can chat with like no time has passed), is participating in a 3 day walk in Seattle to raise money for breast cancer. I thought I should plug her page here so she might be able to pick up some random donations. It's 60 miles in 3 days!! That's worth plugging in and of itself.

2005 Seattle Breast Cancer 3-Day - General Donation

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.