where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: [>]
:: from Melissa [>]
:: who will be the Wendy Pepper? [>]
:: Austin Film Society :: SIN CITY [>]
:: la primavera! [>]
:: dilemma. . . [>]
:: You don't have The Others. [>]
:: crappy fortunes on my writer's desk [>]
:: My contribution to Wiki [>]
:: Friday night [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, March 28, 2005
yeah, I got hail damage.

I've already called my insurance company about my poor injured car. It has lovely welts in the front and the roof. It could be worse, and a lot more obvious.

Looking at my stats, I find that someone came to my site looking for "watch my daughter u*n*dre*ss pics". This disturbs me. A lot. For the record, I do not have pictures of anyone's daughter taking off their clo*thes. I am soooo not about that.

Last week (pre-Easter) I was talking to Kristina and she asked me how long you are supposed to boil eggs. She had boiled them for THIRTY minutes. I told her that from what I read on the internet it only takes about 12 minutes at the most.

Yesterday we went to the sunrise Easter service at Zilker Park and it was very cold. It was lovely, but I should have worn more layers.

Well, that's all about Elizabeth Small. And no, my last name is not Small.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.