where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Happy Women's History Month [>]
:: thoughts on audioblogging and Costa Rica [>]
:: if only IMDB gave out awards [>]
:: This article should be called "Why E-harmony sucks!" [>]
:: but it took them six hours. . . [>]
:: [>]
:: 'I'm gonna grab that Oscar' [>]
:: Doogie! [>]
:: hey hey the gang's all here [>]
:: last post tonight, I swear [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
psychadelic potatoes

I fixed potatoes for dinner last night. My mom makes them this yummy way and I couldn't get the same result. They tasted fine, but don't have the right texture. Anyway, I'm going to blame them for the dream I had last night. I dreamt that I was working on this fashion reality show (a la Project Runway) and the male designers had to design outfits for the female designers to wear with the theme of seafood (a la Iron Chef America). There were some ug-lay outfits on display, I gotta tell you. Many varieties of pink. I think Wendy Pepper was around there somewhere.

What was most bizarre was that Pamie and her new husband Stee were in it. I'm not a regular reader of her blog, so it really doesn't make much sense. Anyway, in the dream, I was taking a break from the show to go to the bathroom and I grabbed a rubbermaid container from by the door, thinking it held my phone. No - it held Stee's phone as well as some magazine. As soon as I got done with the bathroom I was gonna give it to him, but my college friend Charlotte grabbed the magazine from me and started reading it. Stee got mad at us when he came upon us reading his book, and I apologized profusely for not getting his phone back to him ASAP.

Wierd, huh? I think it means:
a) I watch too much reality TV.
b) I shouldn't read Pamie's blog? at all?

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.