where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: This article should be called "Why E-harmony sucks!" [>]
:: but it took them six hours. . . [>]
:: [>]
:: 'I'm gonna grab that Oscar' [>]
:: Doogie! [>]
:: hey hey the gang's all here [>]
:: last post tonight, I swear [>]
:: Texas Ranch House, part deux [>]
:: Valentines Day is for lov losers [>]
:: I am so pissed. . . [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, February 24, 2005
if only IMDB gave out awards

The votes are in for the Internet Movie Database's Best of 2004. It seems I'm not the only one who thinks Eternal Sunshine was the best film of the year. Whoo hoo!

The Oscars are Sunday and I have no plans. Kristina will probably call me and we'll gossip during the show, but she'll be an hour behind. It's a little weird, but whatever. I'll do like I usually do and mute the speeches (I even change the channel during acceptance speeches). It is fun to read the closed captioning too.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.