where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: [>]
:: 'I'm gonna grab that Oscar' [>]
:: Doogie! [>]
:: hey hey the gang's all here [>]
:: last post tonight, I swear [>]
:: Texas Ranch House, part deux [>]
:: Valentines Day is for lov losers [>]
:: I am so pissed. . . [>]
:: Texas Ranch House [>]
:: Alton Brown and me [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
but it took them six hours. . .

Because I love you all, I'm going to share with you the greatness that is Arj and Poopy. My favorite episode is "Brutally Ambushed", but all of them are quite hi-larious.

They are done by the same animator who did the bunny music video.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.