where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: last post tonight, I swear [>]
:: Texas Ranch House, part deux [>]
:: Valentines Day is for lov losers [>]
:: I am so pissed. . . [>]
:: Texas Ranch House [>]
:: Alton Brown and me [>]
:: boocoos of g-mail invites [>]
:: I love these ads [>]
:: just what is chick-lit? [>]
:: 31 days of Oscar blogs [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, February 17, 2005
hey hey the gang's all here

Our mom told Leah and me this weekend that our aunt and uncle are moving to Austin from Kansas. It's kind of hush-hush since he is leaving a church he has been preaching at for a while now (and they don't know yet). I am really looking forward to it, because I love both of them and I haven't seen them since my drive back to Texas from Minnesota almost four years ago. He has been called to a church in Cedar Park, so I can't really attend there regularly, but I will definitely visit. Both my uncle and aunt are very intelligent and have these quirky senses of humor. My cousin is going to stay in Kansas; she is still going to school up there and really likes it. They will be down here near the end of the month to look at houses.

I realize this post is far from linear - suffice it to say, I'm really happy that my aunt and uncle will be close by!

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.