where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Texas Ranch House, part deux [>]
:: Valentines Day is for lov losers [>]
:: I am so pissed. . . [>]
:: Texas Ranch House [>]
:: Alton Brown and me [>]
:: boocoos of g-mail invites [>]
:: I love these ads [>]
:: just what is chick-lit? [>]
:: 31 days of Oscar blogs [>]
:: Fiona Range [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, February 14, 2005
last post tonight, I swear

I'm watching "Medium" (taking a break from "Kinsey" on PBS) and I have the closed captioning on b/c this show is really quiet on my TV for some reason. Anywho - while the character said "I think her parents are on the East Coast", the captioning said "I think her pants are on the East Coast." Ha! I love closed captioning levity in sad, dramatic moments.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.