where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Valentines Day is for lov losers [>]
:: I am so pissed. . . [>]
:: Texas Ranch House [>]
:: Alton Brown and me [>]
:: boocoos of g-mail invites [>]
:: I love these ads [>]
:: just what is chick-lit? [>]
:: 31 days of Oscar blogs [>]
:: Fiona Range [>]
:: Was it really worth it? [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, February 14, 2005
Texas Ranch House, part deux

I applied for this show. I was tempted to post my application here, but it was a tad too personal. Can you believe that? I discussed my long Texas lineage, my grandfather who raised cattle, my Heinz 57 ethnic makeup, and even my blogging tendencies. So now I've done that, but they want you to send in a video/DVD too. I don't have a video camera or anything. I don't even have any close friend that does. So nothing may happen with this. If they are intrigued enough by my written application, than they know where to find me. Where else will you find a mid-twenty-something eldest daughter of an eldest daughter of an eldest daughter, from seven generations of Texas lineage, with some construction knowledge? I doubt there are many of us out there. But I could be wrong. . .

P. S. If you have a DVR or video camera and live in the Austin area, let me know. . .=)

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.