where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: boocoos of g-mail invites [>]
:: I love these ads [>]
:: just what is chick-lit? [>]
:: 31 days of Oscar blogs [>]
:: Fiona Range [>]
:: Was it really worth it? [>]
:: notes on ads [>]
:: I heart Jennifer Weiner . . . [>]
:: what have I done? [>]
:: Don't blame Dave [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Saturday, February 05, 2005
Alton Brown and me


AltonBrown
Originally uploaded by evso.
Here's the pic of Alton and me from last weekend at BookPeople. I usually don't wear my glasses, but I was lazy that morning.

Of course, I ran into someone I went to college with at church that morning. That's the way it always is!

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.