where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: the best brownie mix I've ever tried [>]
:: Zuzu's petals! Zuzu's petals! [>]
:: Lysistrata: the opera? [>]
:: could this be? [>]
:: call me corny. . . [>]
:: thanks to Rain [>]
:: Random. [>]
:: party planning [>]
:: [>]
:: wondering [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Christmas, Christmas time is here!


kristinakids
Originally uploaded by evso.
Kristina sent me this pic of her baby and step-sons with Santa. It's so cute! I can't believe how sedate the boys look. They were never that calm when I was with them. And yeah, I don't know how to spell Kennen's name. Shame on me.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.