where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Ramblings on A.Word.A.Day [>]
:: this post is not about the election. [>]
:: here's a way out! [>]
:: my reaction [>]
:: a moment of silence [>]
:: afternoon at the Book Festival [>]
:: 20 years of Thanksgiving services [>]
:: velvet goldmine. . . eh. [>]
:: a short note on music [>]
:: I love Lost [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, November 05, 2004
random pop culture trivia, ch. 1

I pride myself on knowing lots of random crap trivia, and I'm just now finding out from wonkette that Anderson Cooper is the son of Gloria Vanderbilt. I feel so out of the loop! That is something else I could have added to my lambasts at the Channel One telecasts in high school. My friends and I were forced to watch Channel One in high school because the "network" had donated the TVs to the school. Anyway - even in high school I thought Anderson Cooper took his "journalism" a tad too seriously. Now to find out Gloria Vanderbilt is his mom? Wow.

Is Lisa Ling related to someone famous, too? What about Serena Altschul? Or Tevin Campbell? Oh wait - he was supposed to be famous himself.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.