where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: a moment of silence [>]
:: afternoon at the Book Festival [>]
:: 20 years of Thanksgiving services [>]
:: velvet goldmine. . . eh. [>]
:: a short note on music [>]
:: I love Lost [>]
:: Confessions of Max Tivoli [>]
:: some people have social lives [>]
:: lunch at Hyde Park Bar and Grill [>]
:: WorkSafe weblogs [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
my reaction

I woke up early this morning and I prayed. Then I saw the results of the election, and I wished I could go back to bed.

First thoughts for the day:

I could move to Canada or Mexico. Or Australia! I joked about it, but I'm actually going to start looking into it.

I came up with an idea for a story concerning the draft and how the younger generation is eventually exterminated by a quagmire of a war that never ends.

I stop being a Democrat and give my mind up to the greater power that is the Republican party.

I am so disappointed in this country. I had such faith in it, and am now thoroughly disgusted. I guess I'll have to agree with other bloggers this morning - the people who voted for Bush will surely get what they deserve.

Of course the rest of us will have to suffer also.

I still have a tiny sliver of hope for Ohio, but realize the chance there is extremely small.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.