where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: my reaction [>]
:: a moment of silence [>]
:: afternoon at the Book Festival [>]
:: 20 years of Thanksgiving services [>]
:: velvet goldmine. . . eh. [>]
:: a short note on music [>]
:: I love Lost [>]
:: Confessions of Max Tivoli [>]
:: some people have social lives [>]
:: lunch at Hyde Park Bar and Grill [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
here's a way out!

MarryAnAmerican - Homepage - No good American will be left behind!

For some reason, blogger isn't letting me post to my other blog this morning. Damn it.

And Kerry has officially conceded.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.