where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: um, it doesn't look like I've done much traveling. [>]
:: What Happened in 1978 [>]
:: why broadband radio is great [>]
:: hang-ups [>]
:: Ferry Tales [>]
:: my word. [>]
:: good night! o buena noche. [>]
:: who scheduled this thang? [>]
:: The writers for the show obviously don't have blogs. [>]
:: It's spelled "petrichor". [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, August 23, 2004
AOL IM

I just read that the syndicated version of Who wants to be a Millionaire? (the version I prefer) is going to allow computer users to be part of the action. If you are on Instant Messenger during the taping of the show, you could be part of the "ask the audience" feature. So now I am keeping my IM open. I'm such a geek.

If you want to IM me, go to my profile for my screenname.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.