where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: these crack me up. [>]
:: about last night [>]
:: I'm Morpheus? [>]
:: Cantique de Jean Racine [>]
:: weight a minute. . . [>]
:: "Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a viking!" [>]
:: smut smut smut [>]
:: all this rain [>]
:: my friend Alice [>]
:: last night, aka I am who I say I am [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
ways to waste time, no. 1

I just spent a long time on google looking up people I went to high school with. I found out this girl, whose parties I once attended, married her high school boyfriend. That is just crazy. I never find out anything about myself when I google, because my name is shared by a random 19th Century author. I should really find something useful to do now.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.