where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Luckett Hall [>]
:: brain color [>]
:: my portrait [>]
:: Rosie, take 30 [>]
:: jazz and radiohead!! [>]
:: Songs from Summers Past . . . [>]
:: new mexico or bust [>]
:: Why I can't dogsit for the scotties anymore [>]
:: my Bloganality [>]
:: every breath you take [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, June 14, 2004
urgh and urgh

I just got a call from Wolf Camera saying that the black and white roll I turned in for developing was blank. Damn and damn. I noticed this last time I loaded a roll in my camera that it wasn't working very well. I guess that is what happened with this previous roll. I am so mad - I thought I had taken pictures of Leah's graduation, Devil's backbone and more on this roll. Now I find there's nothing. This is the second time in five years I've had issues with this camera. I wonder if I should just give up and buy a new (used) camera. The one I'm using now was my dad's camera in college, and it has plenty of issues. I've never been completely sure that I'm using it right and the light meter hasn't worked at all since I've had it. Considering how much I paid for repairs last time, it might just be cheaper to buy a new one and give this one away. I just can't take any more of this. It is so depressing to find that nothing is on this roll.

I'm going to New Mexico and I want a camera that works this time!(Last time I went, my camera broke down)

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.