where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: My geek test results [>]
:: Click Here for Cupid [>]
:: jazz and jeff buckley [>]
:: more than just quizzes [>]
:: what famous leader am I? [>]
:: what classic movie am I? [>]
:: I guess I'm just lucky. [>]
:: Speak & Spell [>]
:: surprise! [>]
:: I am oak. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
every breath you take

Apparently, there's a stalker who has been sighted in our office building parking lot. The building management is making a big deal, and it is a slight deal. This guy has been spotted twice in our lot. Who is he stalking? We don't know. Will he hurt anybody? I think that's doubtful. From what I've heard and read, my thinking is that the stalker will rarely act on his obsession, but just obsess. I just think it's strange. We live in such an alarmist society. I don't condone stalking at all, but it's not like a convicted murderer is working in our building. Well, none that we know of.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.