where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Songs from Summers Past . . . [>]
:: new mexico or bust [>]
:: Why I can't dogsit for the scotties anymore [>]
:: my Bloganality [>]
:: every breath you take [>]
:: My geek test results [>]
:: Click Here for Cupid [>]
:: jazz and jeff buckley [>]
:: more than just quizzes [>]
:: what famous leader am I? [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, June 10, 2004
jazz and radiohead!!

It appears that Jamie Cullum dude also did a cover of my favorite Radiohead song, "High and Dry". It is so cheesy. So he did a Jeff Buckley song in a mediocre fashion, and totally ruined a Radiohead song. There goes any chance of me buying his album. When will people leave well enough alone?! I have heard a piano instrumental arrangement of "High and Dry", which was actually quite nice.

Now John Aielli is playing Mr. Cullum's version of "The Wind Crys Mary", so I had to change the station. Stop the madness!

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.