where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Why I can't dogsit for the scotties anymore [>]
:: my Bloganality [>]
:: every breath you take [>]
:: My geek test results [>]
:: Click Here for Cupid [>]
:: jazz and jeff buckley [>]
:: more than just quizzes [>]
:: what famous leader am I? [>]
:: what classic movie am I? [>]
:: I guess I'm just lucky. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, June 07, 2004
new mexico or bust

I'm waiting to hear back from Kristina as to when I can go out there to see her. It looks like I will be spending a week out there, b/c of the cheap flights I can get on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm eager to see her, but I know she will be very pregnant. Suffice it to say, we won't be going out for drinks while I'm there. I'll get to stay with her and her hubby, so that will be interesting. I haven't seen her since she got married. That's what sucks about her living so far away!

We talked last night and she told me all she and her dad had just found out this weekend about her father's family:

a) her dad has a half-sister.
b) he does not have Cherokee blood (as her mom had told him), but instead his grandmother was mestizo.
c) his mother Alva was married 4 times.
d) Alva ran off with his stepfather before her divorce was final. They didn't get married until her current husband died, as being a strong Catholic, he wouldn't give her a divorce.

It's like a pulp novel! or a soap opera. Either way, more drama than I know of in my family.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.