where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: my Bloganality [>]
:: every breath you take [>]
:: My geek test results [>]
:: Click Here for Cupid [>]
:: jazz and jeff buckley [>]
:: more than just quizzes [>]
:: what famous leader am I? [>]
:: what classic movie am I? [>]
:: I guess I'm just lucky. [>]
:: Speak & Spell [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, June 03, 2004
Why I can't dogsit for the scotties anymore

1. After spending 9 hours at work, I lack the energy to deal with dogs that won't follow my instruction.

2. I took them outside at least 5 times between 6pm and 11pm, and they still had two accidents inside.

3. I can't sleep when the cuckoo clock in the hall goes off every 30 minutes.

4. The second story is HOT! I had to turn the thermostat down to 62, which is ridiculous. I hate wasting energy like that, but it was unhabitable otherwise.

5. My cell phone reception sucks at their house.

This is what I've decided after last night. I couldn't get to sleep until 1:30 (after stuffing my ears with cotton since I forgot my earplugs), was awakened by the storm at 3am, and pretty much wasn't able to go to a deep sleep after that.

It's hard for me to say no (although I am much better at it nowadays), but I'm gonna have to put my foot down on this one. I miss my bed in my apartment (even with my loud neighbor). I don't function well on less than 6 hours of sleep. Even though I hate to tell their owners no, I've just got to next time.


| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.