where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: what famous leader am I? [>]
:: what classic movie am I? [>]
:: I guess I'm just lucky. [>]
:: Speak & Spell [>]
:: surprise! [>]
:: I am oak. [>]
:: Here's a pic I took in Wilmington, NC a few years ... [>]
:: Copied from Jonathan: 1. Enter your first name on... [>]
:: Random thoughts my own stream-of-consciousness. I... [>]
:: everybody's working for the weekendThis weekend wi... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, May 21, 2004
more than just quizzes

I really do want to do more with this blog than just place quiz results here. Anyway . . .

Night before last I wrote my loud neighbor a note (it hadn't gotten any better since my post about the noise). I eventually came up with:
Please turn your TV/stereo down after 10pm. I've been hearing noises for almost two weeks and haven't been able to sleep well.
Thanks, Elizabeth in 9**
which must have worked, as last night there was no loud noises emanating from my ceiling. I love, love, love getting 8 hours of sleep (or close to it). I feel so much better today than I have since last Sunday. I mean, you know it's bad when you are waked from your sleep while wearing earplugs. I've come to the conclusion that my neighbor goes to sleep with his TV on, and just didn't realize how freakin' loud it was.

Unrelated - I've noticed that instead of saying "I'm going to" or even "I'm gonna", I've been saying "I'mna". I wonder how long I've been doing that, and where I picked it up from? Most Texans say "fixin' to" and Lord knows, I don't do that. So where did I get "I'mna"? Am I just in such a rush I can't pronounce my words correctly? That should not be the case.

There, that should make up for my quiz results.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.