where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I guess I'm just lucky. [>]
:: Speak & Spell [>]
:: surprise! [>]
:: I am oak. [>]
:: Here's a pic I took in Wilmington, NC a few years ... [>]
:: Copied from Jonathan: 1. Enter your first name on... [>]
:: Random thoughts my own stream-of-consciousness. I... [>]
:: everybody's working for the weekendThis weekend wi... [>]
:: A Wrinkle in Time Last night I watched the TV movi... [>]
:: I'm currently very annoyed by my image situation. ... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, May 21, 2004
what classic movie am I?



Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.