where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: A Wrinkle in Time Last night I watched the TV movi... [>]
:: I'm currently very annoyed by my image situation. ... [>]
:: Mark Dayton kicks a**! and I voted for him! While ... [>]
:: Get Fuzzy today is a must read. Oh my goodness, i... [>]
:: Another Sojourners find "We reject the false doct... [>]
:: Wisdom from Sojourners: "As long as we want to ge... [>]
:: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [>]
:: It means I watch Gilmore Girls too damn muchLast n... [>]
:: It is crazy how many people are visiting my other ... [>]
:: I copied this from Rebekah's site. How well-read a... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, May 11, 2004

everybody's working for the weekend

This weekend will be my busy weekend (to make up for the two past peaceful ones). My mom, dad, Rosie (the puppy) and I are driving up to Sherman for Leah's graduation. It will be strange going up there again, and remembering my own graduation four years ago. Here's hoping this speaker is better than mine was! I also want to try to visit Grand while I'm up there. I miss that church and the people. I don't know if we can work it out time-wise, but I'd like to try.




| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.