where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Copied from Jonathan: 1. Enter your first name on... [>]
:: Random thoughts my own stream-of-consciousness. I... [>]
:: everybody's working for the weekendThis weekend wi... [>]
:: A Wrinkle in Time Last night I watched the TV movi... [>]
:: I'm currently very annoyed by my image situation. ... [>]
:: Mark Dayton kicks a**! and I voted for him! While ... [>]
:: Get Fuzzy today is a must read. Oh my goodness, i... [>]
:: Another Sojourners find "We reject the false doct... [>]
:: Wisdom from Sojourners: "As long as we want to ge... [>]
:: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, May 14, 2004


Here's a pic I took in Wilmington, NC a few years back. I'm trying out this Hello thing. Posted by Hello

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.