where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: do I have a choice? [>]
:: Frank Deford 's got the touch [>]
:: pictures of Japan [>]
:: Which literature classic are you? [>]
:: sowin' the seeds, the birds and the bees. . . [>]
:: salvation [>]
:: congratulations! [>]
:: I'm a little punch drunk [>]
:: bad credit? no problem! [>]
:: tonight and chaos [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, September 02, 2004
Austin Film Society :: Gay and Lesbian Images in Global Cinema

The next film series AFS will put on begins next week. I've already made my reservation for Happy Together, a Wong Kar Wai film showing next Tuesday. There were a couple others I'd be interested in also: His Secret Life, Fleeing by Night, and maybe Fire.

complete schedule of films

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.